You can simple send os an email on, if you have gotten a new company registration number and get it changed.

If the owner is the same, the current agreement just needs to updated. To do so we need:

  • New company registration number

  • The company name

  • Business type

If it is a new owner, we need to make a new agreement. To do so, send us an email, and we will send you a link so we can collect the information we need safely.

Did this answer your question?